Montag, 10. März 2008

Presentation

Last friday we had to present our business idea to a springboard. I sucked big time. I had no energy, I was not able to tell what I really want to do and how I see it working. They asked me exactly for the things that I was still unsure about myself, like "Where is the innovative business idea?" "What about your project is different from your competitors?" Damn. Then you just feel very small and with a silly project that has no value. Not the nicest feeling.
But I picked myself up afterwards, also got some nice comments of my classmates, and I will use the feedback I got and make a better impression next time!
And althought the business design module is now over, I´ll still keep on track and pursue my idea. Change it a little, probably. It´s a work in progress, right?

Keine Kommentare: